The Spring housing market is in full swing. The NJMLS has provided Open House Tools which will give you everything you need to make scheduling and marketing your house simpler, and managing contacts you made during the open house even easier. Many of you are already using it to manage these contacts; over 2,000 contact groups have been created since this feature was launched.
In addition to providing convenient access to existing options, this feature allows you to collect leads online and upload them to your Contacts as a unique email group for future marketing communications. Here’s how it works:
- You will automatically receive an email the morning of your event with a link to a web based sign-in sheet created for that Open House. If you have Internet access at the event, use your tablet or laptop to open the email, click on the link and enter your XL Paragon login to display the sign-in screen. As guests arrive, ask them to “sign in” by entering their contact information. Once an entry is made, the lead information is automatically saved to a unique email group in your Contacts. If you don’t have access to the Internet at the event, click the link to print a paper sign-in sheet and later, until the end of that day, enter them into the web-based version.
- If someone else will be hosting your Open House, there is an option for a Host Sign-In Sheet that lets you send that person an email with a link to the web based sign-in sheet. This allows the person hosting to save the leads/email group to their Contacts.
- Another option allows you to Send Email Updates. Simply select an email group or groups, and choose one of the email templates.
Found under the Open House/Tour tab, these new tools also streamline your work with options to:
- Schedule/change Open House and Tour dates/times.
- Print a variety of flyers and reports to use at your events: Listing Flyer, Community & School Report, Realist Market Trends, or NJMLS Market Trends.
- Create/edit a Tour and Open House Report which allows you to track and share with your sellers all the events held and feedback you’ve received on their listing.
- Send Host Sign in Sheet link to send or resend an email to a host or to yourself, even after the automatic email went out. Helpful when there are last minute changes.
- View/Print your Contact Group allowing you to easily edit information for a contact.